Multiple Me

Helluuuuur hey:) (I don't actually greet like that in reality hey,lol)How've you guys been? good? well great then..I'm super fine!
It's been a weird couple of days though,work has been killin me and I have a crazy family so I'm always prepared to find the house burnt down and ish like that...whao,I'm kidding,who wants their life (passports,clothes,shoes,photo albums) destroyed? but hey,it really has been a good couple of days,you know trynnuh adjust to the gym thingie and what-not and seeing my body respond well:)*drinks to that* So now that I'm a gym member,it's like I've literally added another "life" to my other "lives"..lemme keep you keep you out of the dark and tell you what I mean.. I work,hang out and sleep (you'll understand "sleep" in a few minutes) and now that I gym,I have to buy Office wear,hanging out clothes, bed clothes(yes,I have a special love for buying great sleepwear,like yeeeah,I do). Now you get it?! aaand I have to buy Gym wear *sigh* imagine! Of course this is not a high end fashion blog where I'd just be flaunting clothes without complaining about the cost that it comes with,lol. But oh well.. I'm doing okay at the gym:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment