Body Party

Hey Helluuuur!
So it's been a cool month 2 months or so that I haven't really been "checking my calories". You wonder why I quote? Well,I never had to count calories and what-not. Being a sporty girl, 3 quarters of my life evolved around sports. Toning is all I had to do,yes,to maintain what I already have: Tonebooty & tummy (Allow me to brag please,LOL). My hourglass figure has done me good,reeeeally good so I's a lil appalled when my favorite pair of jeans agreed to zip up but REFUSED TO BUTTON UP! I was like *jaw on the floor* shocked.
By the way I'm a size 10 (34) and the few inches I have gained,yo,I don't wannuh entertain them hey. Ain't nobody got time for that!
This is me,uhmm,3months ago,i think,lol
Know your body shape
I want them all
Kaylin Garcia: MOTIVATION
I'm not a skinny..wait wait..let's use petite shall we? great! anywaaaays,I'm not a petite girl,I have a really strong bone structure (Thank you Daddy! RIP) and hips that have never lied *wiggles* I can never be petite, I'm not complaining,it's 100% fine with me. I'm okay,OKAY :)Am I ranting? whatever! Let's cut to the chase. I'm joining the gym. There!After 21 years of sit-ups on my bedroom floor,jogs in the park,I have finally agreed to be part of the sweaty movie-scene typuh moment (at least that's how I imagine it to be,haha)I'm soooooooooooooo excited!! Come Monday!So lately I've been googling gym outfit ideas and all things gym,silly right? I know,i happen to be about that google-EVERYTHING typuh life *shrugs* d

No comments:

Post a Comment