Basking in Orange

Good day Jelly beans!!LOL! yes I'm happy,no I haven't reached 40kg but I am CONTENT:) so how are you? I haven't given this space some love in a while..
weeeell,here I am,trying to find words to actually cut to the chase. But when you're a Chatterbox like myself,you want to talk about the state of your hair,how you struggled to get a cab this morning,
why you're "bunking" gym and and and...life is a big fat conversation!
So about two weeks ago,I attended a end-of-year party at the exquisite Hotel Thule with my colleagues,and my partner in crime, Paula. I would talk about the delicious food but I had a cocktail and a scoop of vanilla a ice-cream (btw Vanilla ice-cream is the reason why I still live,tltltlt) for the night...of course I was watching my figure,trying to discipline myself everywhere besides my room (once a chocolotae slum),my office and the gym. Oh! btw,I was googling (see we're BFFs) for something Summerish to wear since September..I know,I get like that before shopping:/ anyways after my perfect mental oufit didn't turn into reality this is what I settled for: beige sandals that I got for N$80...that is like $8. I KNOW RIGHT! and an orange maxi dress that,I'm sure,weighs like half of me! check it oooooout

No comments:

Post a Comment